Sunday, January 23, 2011

It has been a little while...

Image courtesy of Miss Tutu Star

I wish I could say Sassilu had a slight break due to an extravagant holiday filled with lots of adventures, eating, drinking, shopping, and lazing around a pool... instead it was due to ill health on my behalf.
I will endeavor to fulfill current orders and stock for Lollipop Markets and be fully operational by mid February.

On a completely different note, I am thrilled to say my obsession with all things girlie and fun has extended to pettiskirts by Miss Tutu Star. If you have not encountered the very talented Kym White then checkout her website or find her at the Lollipop Markets in February. Her tutus and accessories are adorable and unique, so much so I have put a special request for a pettiskirt for myself!!! She must be talented if she can stretch a child's pettiskirt to fit me!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment