Thursday, April 22, 2010

I Made It!!!


After several intensive hours of tutoring by the gorgeous Kelly Kitching from Little Boombalada (hyperlink tutorial accomplished- tick!) I have finally Made It! Not only on the Made It website, but also in the land of Face book. I have been a tad reluctant to embrace the phenomena that the rest of the world is giddy over... but I can now safely say, I have turned the corner. My very lame Face book fan page, Sassilu Adelaide, is up and running and it was very sweet of all of my loyal friends to hit the 'like' button... although there are a couple of you out there.... I am still waiting!!! kidding.

On a very different note, I bought a gorgeous woollen beanie from Nature's Cradle for my niece. The country air will never give you another earache babe!!! Ok, clearly I forgot the section on add picture first if you want it at the bottom of the blog... I will get there Kelly, I promise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment